Zoll AED Plus Package Automated External Defibrillator
Free Shipping | In Stock | 5 Year Warranty
Condition: Factory New
- ZOLL AED Plus
- Soft Carrying Case
- CPR-D Padz (One-piece pad with CPR Feedback)
- Duracell Type 123 Lithium Batteries (set of 10)
- ZOLL Demo/Training CD
- 5 Year Factory Warranty
- Free Standard Ground Shipping
- Depth: 3/4 to 3.5" (1.9 to 8.9 cm).
- CPR Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 CPM.
- Size: 5.25" (H) x 9.5" (W) x 11.5" (D).
- Weight 6.7 lbs.
- Power: User-replaceable batteries.
- Real CPR Help Technology for depth and rate of chest compressions.
- Defibrillator Charge Hold Time: 30 seconds.
- Patient Safety: All patient connections electrically isolated.
- Charge Time: < 10 hours.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -22 to 140 °F.
- Intelligent Pediatric capability.
- IrDA port for communication with device.
LCD Screen Displays and Prompts:
- Voice prompt messages.
- Device advisory messages.
- Elapsed time.
- Shock Count and Chest Compression graph.
- Shelf Life: 5 Years.
- Conductive Gel: Polymer Hydrogel.
- Conductive Element: Tin.
- Impedance Class: Low.
- Cable Length: 48".
- Enables Real CPR Help: Provides real-time depth and rate CPR feedback.
- Enables See Thru CPR: Filters out compression artifact in ECG monitor and provides visual of any underlined rhythm development.
- Simple one-piece design for proper positioning on chest.
- One size fits all, with ability to expand for larger chest.
The ZOLL AED Plus continues to set the benchmark for design, dependability, durability, and performance. Only half of sudden cardiac arrest victims will initially need a shock, but all require high-quality CPR. The AED Plus guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR and will deliver a shock if needed.
- Real CPR Help technology provides real-time feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions and supports rescuers with integrated text, voice, and visual prompts.
- Five-year battery and electrode pads mean fewer replacements, improved readiness, and the benefit of a low total cost of ownership.
- Optional PlusTrac™ AED program management ensures your AED is ready to go when needed.
This Zoll defibrillator is a top of the line piece of equipment, designed to assist you in saving the life of a person suffering from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), whether they require a shock or not.
*When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But nearly all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. Thats not smart, and its certainly not help. ZOLLs Automated External Defibrillator Plus ® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue
ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) That's why you need ZOLL AEDs, the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The Zoll AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.