GE MAC 5500 ECG Machine - Refurbished
- Interpretive 12-Lead Resting ECG
- 12SL Interpretive ECG Analysis
- 150 ECG Internal Memory
- 10.4" Monochrome LCD Display
- Alphanumeric Keyboard Operation
- Integrated Thermal Array Recorder
- Full Page Records
- Rechargeable Battery Or AC Power
- 12-/15-Lead High-End ECG System for Resting-ECG's and Stress-Test
- Easy-to-use applications and features streamline productivity and workflow
- Advanced algorithms set the standard in ECG analysis and interpretation
- Improving Clinical Trial Workflow with CT Data Guard
- Multiple Network Capabilities (Ethernet and wireless)
- Internal Modem
- Barcode and magnetic card scanning options
- XML data export capabilities
- Internal Memory for 200 ECG's, SD-card removable Media
Built on GE's proven innovation in EKG / ECG acquisition and analysis, the MAC® 5500 is GE's premier EKG Machine / ECG system, delivering advanced disease management capabilities through its industry-leading collection of standards-setting algorithms and advanced networking.
The MAC 5500 system offers the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications, while its ease of use extends this level of performance to the broadest range of users possible. And, it's part of the complete GE suite of networked, non-invasive testing solutions designed to maximize efficiency and productivity in hospitals, clinics, office based practices and research institutes.
- Marquette 12SLTM ECG analysis program for adults and pediatrics - the industry's most thoroughly documented, simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition analysis program for uncompromising quality and reliability - remains your most clinically valuable second opinion.
- Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific interpretation features criteria that help you more easily detect acute myocardial infarction (MI) in female patients, enhancing diagnostic confidence even among occasional readers of ECGs.
- Simultaneous 15-lead acquisition, storage, and assessment provides additional ST measurements for the detection of changes that occur in some non-diagnostic 12-lead cases to facilitate the prompt detection of right ventricular and posterior MI.
- Marquette 12SL with ACI-TIPI (Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Insensitive Predictive Instrument) considers a patient's age, gender, and chief complaint, as well as ECG measurements, to generate a numerical score that helps predict the probability of acute cardiac ischemia. This optional program provides important additional triage information for patients with chest pain.
- P-Wave Signal Averaging option for atrial arrhythmia assessment features a patented templating algorithm that enhances P-wave measurement accuracy.
- Hi-Res Late Potential Analysis option supports effective ventricular arrhythmia assessment, with an intuitive design that creates a practical, non-invasive alternative to involved invasive testing.
- Enhanced Pacemaker-Detection Software improves sensitivity to electronically paced hearts.
- Marquette Hookup AdvisorTM signal quality analysis program reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference, helping to eliminate poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs.
- Serial ECG Comparisons, through the MUSE cardiology information system, leverages the Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program and