Stryker 1080 Fluoroscopy Stretcher - Refurbished
Access, functionality, and safety are hallmarks of Stryker’s Fluoroscopy Stretcher. This current generation specialty platform integrates multiple advanced features for enhanced application and control. The stretcher’s features are designed to simplify operation and minimize the need to reposition the patient during fluoroscopic imaging.
The full length C-arm accessible tabletop, radiolucent platform, fold down siderails and dual foot controls increase flexibility and ease of imaging make it the preferred choice of customers.
- Fully C-Arm Accessible Tabletop
- Radiolucent Litter Top
- 26"W x 84"L Patient Surface
- 500 Lbs. Weight Capacity
- 0-90° Litter Positioning
- ± 8° Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg
- 4-Wheel Steel Ring Brake System
- Collapsible Folding Siderails
- U-Shaped Base