Steris / AMSCO Eagle 3000 Series Small Sterilizer - Refurbished
Models = Dimensions = Sterilizer Type
- 3011 = 16" x 16" x 26" = Gravity Sterilizer
- 3021 = 20" x 20" x 38" = Gravity Sterilizer
- 3013 = 16" x 16" x 26" = Prevacuum Sterlizer
- 3023 = 20" x 20" x 38" = Prevacuum Sterilizer
The Eagle 3000 Series Sterilizers feature an advanced microcomputer control system, providing the latest standard for cycle setup, selection and monitoring. Once settings are made and the cycle started, microcomputers accurately monitor and control system operations. The Control Column includes an easy-to-read vacuum fluorescent display and an integral thermal printer.
- Recessed Or Free-Standing Installation Available
- Radial Arm Door
- Integrated Thermal Array Recorder
For sterilizing liquids, in flasks with vented closures, at 212˚ to 254˚F (100˚ to 122˚C), and also heat and moisture stable goods at 212˚ to 280˚F (100˚ to 138˚C).
For efficient, high-volume processing of heat-and moisture-stable materials, such as fabrics, wrapped hard goods, glassware or animal bedding at 270˚ to 280˚F (132˚ - 138˚C) through prevacuum cycle. Prevacuum also provides gravity-type cycles.
- Left or Right Facing the Unit