Skytron Hercules 6700B General Surgical Table
|Brand: Skytron||Type: Surgical Table|
|Availability: In Stock||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
- Lead Time: Request quote
- General Purpose/Bariatric Surgical Table.
- Optional Infrared (IR) Remote Wireless Control
- 1,200 lb. lift & 1000 lb. articulate capacity
- 210º Top Rotation
- Top Dimensions: 79" L x 19.75" W
- Height Range: 23" -41"
- Lateral Tilt (Left / Right): 30°
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg: 30°
- Back Up / Down: 90° / 40°
- Leg Up / Down: 20° - 100°
- Flex / Reflex: 40° - 90°
- Auto Beach Chair Position
- Power kidney bridge (6")
- Removable back & leg sections
- Standard Hand Control Included
- New 2" Table Pad Set Included
- New Pair of Articulating Armboards w/ Pads Included
- 1 Year Warranty
The Skytron 6700B surgical table provides unparalleled imaging access for today’s most demanding cases while lifting 1200 lbs and articulating an unprecedented 1000 lbs. The removable Back and Leg Sections facilitate the use of a Carbon Fiber Back and Leg Section to further extend the imaging window.
- Electro-hydraulic operating room table shall operate at 120v, 60Hz, 1 phase and be protected by 15 amp circuit breaker.
- A removable 15-foot power cord with hospital grade plug shall be provided.
- Conductive casters shall allow side movement for ease of operation and cleaning.
- Unit is to be equipped with standardized side rails and a fourpoint, push-button operated braking system for safety and stability.
- A pendant-type control unit shall be operable from any point around the entire perimeter of the table.
- The table is to lift a 1,200 lb. and articulate a 1,000 lb. patient.
- Entire table top shall be radiolucent to provide image intensification capability.
- Positioning capabilities to include: lateral tilt of 30°; Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg of 30°; Kidney bridge elevation of 5-3/4"; back up of 90°; back down of 40°; height adjustment range of 23" to 44" (27" to 48" with X-Ray top and 2" pad); leg section down 100°, leg section up 20°; 210° top rotation.
- Unit is also provided with 40° flex and 90° reflex function control button.