Skytron 6600B General Surgical Table
|Brand: Skytron||Type: Surgical Table|
|Availability: In Stock||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Skytron 6600 Surgery Table Features:
- Lead Time: In stock
- C-Arm Compatible Table
- 210° Top Rotation
- 1000 lbs Lift and Articulate Capacity
- Battery: Optional
- Return to level: Yes
- Includes Hand Control
- Includes New 2" Table Pad Set
- Includes New Pair of Articulating Armboards w/ Pads
- AC Power Operation
- 1 Year Warranty
Skytron’s 6600 Series General Purpose Surgery Table provides excellent upper and lower body imaging, urology, shoulder arthroscopy, bariatric capabilities and more. Features 1,000-pound lift and 600-pound articulation capacity. Delivers exceptional imaging with removable back and leg sections.
- Tabletop rotates 210° for superior C-arm and microscope capabilities, along with unparalleled access to the operative field.
- Lifts 1,000 pounds with 600-pound articulation capacity.
- Removable back and leg sections.
- Handheld remote control manipulates the table’s height, Trendelenburg positioning, lateral tilt, back and leg section.
- Manual brake release independent of main controls.
- Conveniently located controls located on the table base in the event of damage to the handheld remote.
- Four-point auto-leveling braking system for additional stability.
- Trendelenburg: 30°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 30°
- Head Section Raise: 10-15°
- Head Section Lower: 0-90°
- Lateral Tilt: ± 30°
- Back Section Down: 40°
- Back Section Up: 90°
- Seat Section Flex: 0-40°
- Seat Section Reflex: 0-90°
- Kidney Bridge: 6 in elevation (15. 2 cm)
- Leg Section Down: 100°
- Leg Section Up: Horizontal
- Table Top Rotation: 210°
- Table Length: 76 in (193 cm)
- Table Width: 20 in (51 cm)
- Table Width (w/ rail): 22 in (56 cm)