Hill-Rom CareAssist Hospital Bed - Refurbished
- Frame Width: 39.74" (100.95 cm).
Frame Length with Head and Foot Board:
- Normal: 90.04" (228.71 cm).
- Extended: 94.04" (238.86 cm).
- Width: 36" (91.44 cm).
- Normal Length: 80" (203.2 cm).
- Extended Length: 84" (213.36 cm)
- Bed Clearance (Under Frame): 5" (12.7 cm).
- Low Position (Floor to Deck): 15.75" (40 cm).
- High Position (Floor to Deck): 32.24" (81.9 cm).
- Head Elevation (Maximum): 68°.
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg (Maximum): 16°.
- Caster Size: 6" (15 cm).
- Bed Weight: 420 lbs (approximately - without surface).
- Weight Limit (Safe Working Load): 400 lbs (181.4 kg).
The controls for the CareAssist Bed are designed to support the ease and comfort of both caregiver and patient. Bed controls are hydraulically operated and are easy to use, and patient controls snap directly into the bed rail for easy access.
This bed is designed to be moved safely and easily. The raised headboard allows caregivers to stay in an upright position while they push the bed. Stopping is easy and secure with the four casters locking in two different directions and a single press to the CareAssist brake system. Alert will sound if brakes are released and bed is still plugged in.
When transporting a patient, this bed can operate without being plugged in using the standard back-up feature.