Hill-Rom CareAssist Hospital Bed
|Brand: Hill-Rom||Type: Hospital Bed|
|Lead Time: 7-10 days||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Click here for SW Medical's hospital bed refurbishing process
Hill-Rom CareAssist Hospital Bed Features:
- Sleep Surface Dimensions: 36"W x 80-84"L (Extendable)
- Low Position: 15.75"
- High Position: 32.5"
- Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
- Point-Of-Care Nurse Controls
- SideCom Controls
- SafeView Alerts
- Optional Integrated Patient Scale
- Four Corner Brake And Steer
- Automatic Battery Backup
- Includes New Mattress
- 1 Year Warranty
The controls for the CareAssist Bed are designed to support the ease and comfort of both caregiver and patient. Bed controls are hydraulically operated and are easy to use, and patient controls snap directly into the bed rail for easy access.
This bed is designed to be moved safely and easily. The raised headboard allows caregivers to stay in an upright position while they push the bed. Stopping is easy and secure with the four casters locking in two different directions and a single press to the CareAssist brake system. Alert will sound if brakes are released and bed is still plugged in.
When transporting a patient, this bed can operate without being plugged in using the standard back-up feature.
Hill-Rom CareAssist Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Frame Width: 39.74"
- Frame Length with Head and Foot Board:
- Normal: 90.04"
- Extended: 94.04"
- Sleep Surface:
- Width: 36"
- Normal Length: 80"
- Extended Length: 84"
- Bed Clearance (Under Frame): 5"
- Low Position (Floor to Deck): 15.75"
- High Position (Floor to Deck): 32.24"
- Head Elevation (Maximum): 68°
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg (Maximum): 16°
- Caster Size: 6"
- Bed Weight: 420 lbs (approximately - without mattress)
- Weight Limit (Safe Working Load): 400 lbs