Hausted VIC Video Imaging Chair
|Brand: Hausted||Type: Medical Stretcher|
|Lead Time: 2-4 weeks||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
VIC Stretcher Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 350 Lbs
- Patient Surface: 22” x 70.5”
- Height Range: 23.5” to 31.5”
- Trendelenburg: -10°
- Radiolucent Backrest
- Pneumatic Fowler
- Pneumatic Foot Section
- Four-Wheel Locking Control
- Foot Controlled Hydraulic Positioning
- Tuck-Away Side Rails
- Self-Storing Footrest
- 3" Comfort Cushion
- Includes Shoulder Attachment
- Includes New Pad Set
- 1 Year Warranty
Chair designed specifically for modified barrium swallow studies for AP and Lateral imaging as a procedural chair for diagnosis and treatment. The shortened base is easy to maneuver in small rooms with large imaging equipment. The radiolucent backrest adjusts to a full upright position of 90 to clear, unobstructed view for imaging. Inserts are available for pediatric procedures. This unit adjusts easily from sitting to supine and provides a rotating seat section with a stable work surface during patient treatment. Transport, treatment, procedure, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turn around and stream-line patient handling.
Operational and Economic Benefits of the VIC Chair:
- The specially-designed back section accommodates the space confinements of large imaging equipment.
- The radiolucent back section provides a clear, unobstructed site for imaging.
- The back section attachment, used during transport, is easy to remove for radiological procedures.
- A full range of patient positioning is achieved using the backrest and leg sections which adjust from 90˚ upright to full supine, and 10˚ Trendelenburg.
- The easy-to-operate rotating seat section saves time in repositioning the patient for anterior-posterior and lateral imaging views.
- The velcro positioning straps enable the care provider to securely position the patient in a time efficient manner.