SciCan Statim 2000 G4 Cassette Autoclave - New
Free Shipping | 1-2 Week Lead Time | 1 Year Warranty
*This item can only be shipped to medical facilities. Orders to dental facilities will be canceled.
- (1) Statim 2000 G4 Cassette Autoclave Unit
- (1) Regular Cassette
- (1) Waste Bottle
- (1) Drain Tube
- (1) Instrument Rack
- (1) User Manual
- Statim 2000 G4 cycle times: 6 minutes unwrapped – 14 minutes wrapped
- A large 3.5" high-resolution touchscreen offers a vivid display of messages and current cycle information, all with extraordinary clarity
- SciCan's Statim G4 Technology offers a platform with endless possibilities - the product expansion and modes of communication will provide visibility from every facet, from usability to troubleshooting
- Uses fresh steam distilled water with every cycle
- Dri-TecC drying system for fast dry loads
- Increases sterilization efficiency - quick turnarounds, no sterilization room bottlenecks
- Gentle on instruments - state of the art steam technology is gentle on all instruments
- Immediate steam generation - no waiting for "chambers" to heat up to boil water
- Air removal - using our PPPD technology, air is automatically forced out
- SciCan's cassette system - thin-wall stainless steel construction promotes rapid heating and cooling
- "Connect" - Statim's network portal provides history, printing and validation information
- Drying technology - Dri-TecC convection heat drying technology
- Fresh water cycles - Statim always uses fresh, clean, steam distilled water for each cycle
- Unit dimensions (L x W x H) = 19.5" x 16.25" x 6"
- Cassette internal dimensions = 11" x 7" x 1.4"