Bovie Specialist PRO A1250S Multi-Purpose Electrosurgical Unit - New
Free Shipping | 1-2 Week Lead Time | 4 Year Warranty
Included w/ Purchase:
- A1250S electrosurgical generator
- ESP1 sterile disposable pencil
- ES01 blade
- ES02 needle
- ES20 ball (1 each) sterile disposable electrodes
- ESRE (5) split disposable return electrode
- A1252C (2) reusable grounding cords
- 10 VAC Hospital-grade power cord
- 220 VAC Hospital-grade power cord
- User’s guide (MC-55-237-001)
The Bovie Specialist | PRO is the affordable solution for the busy physician office or specialty facility. The multi-purpose unit features a modern push button design and is capable of most monopolar and bipolar surgical procedures. The Specialist | PRO offers 5 energy outputs with up to 120 watts of power; modalities include Cut, Blend, Coagulation, Fulguration and Standard Bipolar. The unit is designed with dependable safety features like BovieNEM™ (Neutral Electrode Monitoring) pad sensing technology, BovieDED™ (Digital Error Detection), audible alert tones and self-test circuits. The Bovie Specialist | PRO satisfies the physician’s electrosurgical needs with safety, reliability and convenience.
120 watts of Cutting power.
Capable of Monopolar and Bipolar procedures.
The Bovie Specialist | PRO uses a full line of disposable accessories for easy setup and transition between procedures.
The Bovie Specialist | PRO is designed to operate like an OR generator in a smaller, lower-powered package.
The Bovie Specialist | PRO is designed with state-of-the-art safety features including Bovie NEM (Neutral Electrode Monitoring) pad sensing technology which monitors the return electrode for optimum patient protection. BovieDED (Digital Error Detection) monitors all functions of the generator to ensure constant safety for the patient, doctor and staff.
The Bovie Specialist | PRO is backed by Bovie’s four (4) year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Large illuminated digital displays
- Ample raised push button power-controls provide rapid power adjustments.
- Self-test circuits
- Audible tones
- Discreet outputs FCFS™ (First Come First Served)
- Isolated circuitry
- Digital Error Detection