Zoll AED Pro Automated External Defibrillator
|Brand: Zoll||Type: Defibrillator|
|Lead Time: 1-2 days||Condition: New|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
- ZOLL AED Pro
- Carrying Case
- (2) Sets of Stat-Padz II or CPR-d Padz
- Non-Rechargeable Battery or Rechargeable Battery
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
- Operator’s Manual, Training Guide, & Documentation CD
- Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA)
- 5 Year Factory Warranty
- Free Ground Shipping
- Display Size: 3.02" W x 2.27" H.
- Heart rate.
- ECG waveform.
- Text Prompts.
- CPR bar graph.
- Battery gauge.
- Elapsed time.
- Number of shocks delivered.
- Storage Capability: 5.8 hours of complete event data.
- AED Pro Dimensions: 3" x 9.2" x 9.4".
- Real CRP Help Technology: For depth and rate of chest compressions.
- See-Thru CPR Technology: That allows rescuer to view victims underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR.
- Three-lead patient monitoring and manual override for monitoring, analyzing, and delivering treatment with flexibility.
- Protection against dust and water with IP55 rating.
- Rubber Over-molds build to withstand harsh environments.
- Built-in internal memory and external USB memory.
- Battery compatibility with E & R Series Defibrillators.
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability.
- Real CPR Help to aid rescuers in delivering optimal compressions and improving the likelihood of survival
- See-Thru CPR to reduce the length of interruptions by removing compression artifact
- A three-lead cable for basic monitoring using ECG electrodes
- Unique extended USB storage that allows immediate data transfer without leaving the scene
Being an emergency professional is a rough job, requiring tough equipment to help you succeed. For the ultimate product in resuscitation the Zoll AED Pro is available to help you save a life. Built strong with one of the highest IP ratings in the industry of IP55, it can take the demands of harsh environments.
The AED Pro is compatible with the Zoll CPR-d Pads for CPR feedback, as well as the standard two piece Stat-Padz II’s. A standard battery or a rechargeable one is available for this unit. Check out all of the accessories that we have available to make your Zoll AED Pro completely outfitted just the way you want it.
With a large LCD display, the BLS or ACLS responder can monitor a patient’s 3 lead ECG on the screen. When using the attached 3 lead cable, responders can utilize lead 2 monitoring . The Zoll AED Pro also offers many advanced features including Real CPR Feedback. This allows the rescuer to perform better CPR by the AED telling you to go faster or to push harder, a feature unique to Zoll AEDs. The Zoll AED pro is perfect for the professional rescuer with the ability to operate in manual mode which can use an override function to deliver therapy when appropriate by the user.
Another unique feature for the Zoll AED pro is the See-Thru CPR ability. This allows the rescuer to perform continuous CPR and at the same time view the victims ECG rhythm without the artifact noise caused by CPR. Efficient CPR without interruption and the use of the AED is the best chance of survival for a victim of Sudden Cardiac Arrest. After an event the rescue data can easily be downloaded from the Zoll AED Pro and used to interpret the previous cardiac event. This is simple to accomplish using Zoll’s free RescueNet software.