Verathon BVI 9400 BladderScan System - Refurbished
Free Shipping | 6 Month Warranty*System includes unit, probe, 2 batteries, battery charger, and rolling stand
- Measures bladder volume accurately and noninvasively on a wide range of patients
- Helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention (POUR)
- Helps evaluate many common urological problems (LUTS)
- Helps prevent unnecessary catheterization
- Helps reduce rates of catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI)
- Helps differentiate between types of incontinence to determine appropriate care
- Helps improve efficiency of healthcare professionals by reducing costs and saving staff time
The BladderScan BVI 9400 bladder volume instrument, with NeuralHarmonics technology, is a portable 3D ultrasound device that quickly, accurately, and noninvasively measures urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR) in adults and small children.
With one click, the BVI 9400 captures ultrasound images in multiple planes inside the body and produces a three-dimensional dataset of the bladder. Based on this data, the BVI 9400 calculates and displays the bladder volume. No sonographer is required.