Schiller AT-2 Plus ECG Machine - Refurbished
World-renowned ECG technology and the highest standards in Spirometry.
- Alphanumeric, water-resistant keyboard with function keys allows for easy and quick patient data entries.
- 6/12 channel representation of all 12 simultaneously acquired leads.
- Large, high resolution backlit monitor for easy preview of ECG quality and Spirometry curves.
- Can be transported very easily due to its low weight and handy size.
- With the integrated high-resolution printer, you can obtain full-size reports (8.5" x 11") in A4 format, in unequaled quality and ready-to-file.
- You get printouts including diagnosis and measuring values in less than 20 seconds.
- Integrated accumulator.
- RS-232 interface for data transmission to PC SEMA-200.
- Automatic and Manual mode.
- Integrated rechargeable battery lasts up to three hours of normal use.
- Single button operation.
- Pulmonary Function Testing for FVC, SVC, MV, and MVV, as well as pre/post medication tests.
- The unique SP-250 Disposable Sensor minimizes the risk of cross-contamination.
- Small and light sensor.
- Simple and quick calibration.
- Several norm value tables can be selected as needed.
- Visual support due to real-time graphics and display of the measured values on the screen.