Newman Medical DD-700 Doppler
|Brand: Newman Medical||Type: Doppler|
|Lead Time: 1-2 Days||Condition: New|
DD-700 Probe Options:
- 2MHz – obstetrical probe – later term
- 3MHz – obstetrical probe – general purpose
- 5MHz – vascular probe – deeper vessels
- 8MHz – vascular probe – general purpose
- 2MHz Waterproof – obstetrical water applications
- 3MHz Waterproof – obstetrical water applications
- Audio PPG – vascular PPG digit probe/sensor
DD-700 Doppler Features:
- Large, sharp, back-lit display
- State of the art Digtial Sound Clarity
- Choice of probe
- Built to last
- 5 year warranty
The DD-700 provides a large, bright, back lit display of the pulse rate. The display also indicates battery, volume, and signal strength status. The powerful digital processor in the DigiDop utilizes Digital Signal Clarity - DSC to eliminate background noise and amplify a strong clear signal. True auto-correlation calculates a fast, accurate pulse rate.
DD-700 Display Digital Vascular Doppler
These Dopplers provide a large, sharp, bright display of the pulse rate. The readout can easily be seen in a variety of conditions. The powerful digital processor in the DigiDops performs a true auto-correlation calculation for fast, accurate heart rate. The display also indicates battery, volume, and signal strength status.
Superior sound quality
Our Dopplers have the sensitivity and audio response to allow you to hear the blood flow sounds quickly and clearly. All our DigiDops have our state of the art Digital Signal Clarity – DSC™. A sound processor in the main unit enhances the sounds you want to hear while reducing those you don’t. The DSC™ processing is optimally set for each different probe frequency.
The DigiDops speakers are small but powerful high fidelity speakers that have an extraordinarily smooth and rich response over the whole range of Doppler sounds.
All DigiDop vascular probes provide the sensitivity and reliability you need. All probes will work on all DigiDops for maximum versatility. Our 5 and 8 MHz vascular probes have a smooth contour design that is comfortable to hold, comfortable for the patient, and easy to clean.
- 5 MHz probes provide excellent deep penetration for deeper arteries and for deep veins
- 8 MHz probes are especially sensitive for vessels near the surface like the radial, posterior tibial, and dorsalis pedis arteries.
- Audio PPG probe. The DigiDop family of vascular probes also includes a unique PPG probe that generates audible sounds with each pulse. It is an excellent addition for obtaining pulses in the digits to assist in toe-brachial index or penile index measurements.
- A variety of obstetrical probes can interchangeably by used with any of the DigiDops.
Built to last
With our industry-leading five-year warranty we have made sure that the DigiDop will stand up to hard use day after day. The combination of our sturdy design and warranty can save you significant service costs.
The body is made of a mix of tough plastics with a unique stainless steel grill over the speaker. Our latest DigiDop’s smooth, clean lines are also more comfortable in the hand. The grill now has micro-screen openings to protect the speaker; the speaker itself has an internal sound transparent fabric cover to keep out dirt and dust.
Our unique magnetic probe holder won’t crack or break and gently cradles the probe when not being used. The strong magnets we use hold the probe without being sensitive to how it’s rotated. The open design avoids gathering dirt, gel and germs.
Industry Leading Five Year Warranty
All our DigiDops now come with this 5 year warranty. The warranty includes both parts and labor and covers not just the main unit but also the probes and cords. We can offer this outstanding warranty because our design and materials reduce the number and cost of warranty issues.
The alkaline batteries provided with the DigiDop provide hours of use, enough for hundreds of typical exams.
Made in the USA
Our products are designed and manufactured near Denver Colorado, a long-time center for diagnostic ultrasound products. Each product, including each probe, is individually inspected and tested to assure quality and durability. We have a very experienced team that has been in the Doppler business for many years, even back to the time the first fetal Dopplers were introduced.