GE Giraffe Omnibed Infant Warmer and Incubator
|Brand: GE||Type: Infant Warmers|
|SKU: GE-OMNI||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
- Incubator with an Air Curtain to protect from heat loss
- Radiant warmer that provides consistent heat in any position
- A consistent and controlled thermal environment
- Improved access to patient
- A less stressful environment for the patient and family
- No need to transfer patient from incubator to infant warmer
- 360 degree rotating patient mattress
- Drop down removable doors and rotating bed provide easy access In-Bed scale
- *This item is subject to availability
The Giraffe OmniBed is a richly-featured neonatal microenvironment that combines the thermal advantages of a double-walled incubator with the access advantages of an open bed radiant warmer. Conversion between an incubator and an open bed warmer happens in seconds with a touch of a button. In either open or closed bed operation, the OmniBed provides precise microprocessor controlled thermal support. Stress on the infant, staff, and family members is reduced by eliminating the need to transfer the baby between incubators and warmers. Less equipment is now required for caregiving, cleaning, service, and storage. The OmniBed pioneered developmentally appropriate features including the patented Baby Susan rotating mattress and internal bed tilt. The GE Giraffe OmniBed combines two traditional infant care products in one. A full- featured incubator and a radiant warmer in one. Protects from heat loss while the bi-di- rectional maintains thermal stability. Infant receives uniform heat regardless of position.
Infant Warmer Specifications:
- Max Height:
- Canopy Down: 70", Canopy Up: 94"
- Min Height:
- Canoy Down: 60", Canopy Up: 82.3"
- Footprint: 45" x 26"
- Weight: Approximately 330 Lbs
- Floor to Mattress Height: 33" - 43"
- Bed Tilt: ±12°
- Tubing Access Ports: 8
- Air temperature control: 20° - 39°C (0.1° increments)
- Baby Temp Control: 35° - 37.5°C in 0.1° increments (Regulates baby temperature in both open and closed bed modes)
- Manual radiant power control: 0-100% in 5% increments