GE Aisys Carestation Anesthesia Machine
|Brand: GE||Type: Anesthesia Machine|
|Availability: Pre-Order||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
GE Aisys Anesthesia Machine Features:
- Lead Time: Varies - Request Quote
- Ventilation, vaporization and gas delivery are electronically controlled and monitored.
- Data capabilities enable digital interfacing of patient and Carestation information.
- The GE Aisys software is easily upgradable to enhance the functionality, add support, and enhance data management.
- Provides digital feedback on ventilation, drug levels, patient status, and fresh gas usage.
- Ventilation Modes Include: PCV-VG, pressure control, PSVPro, volume control, SIMV, and manual ventilation.
- Flexible 7900 SmartVent technology is suitable for neonates, pediatric, cardiac compromised, and standard cases.
- Built in ABS allows for low circuit volume, which creates fast response, and optimizes low-flow anesthesia.
- Digital vaporization includes continuous monitoring by multiple embedded sensors to help ensure precise delivery.
- Digital agent control provides data record keeping of set agent concentrations and usage calculations along with audible low agent alarm alerts.
- Electronic protocols provide data continuity.
- Rising multi-breath bellows provide a visual feedback mechanism for patient condition.
- Smartvent display conveniently compares flow, volume and pressure data over time.
- Electronic ventilation provides a full assessment of patient’s status. The ventilator is able to distinguish between mechanical and spontaneous breathing.
- Includes New O2, N2O, Vac, & Air Hose Assemblies
- Includes New O2 Sensor, Flow Sensors, Batteries, Power Cord
- Vaporizers and Monitors Pictured Sold Separately
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
The Aisys Carestation for anesthesia is a scalable, flexible, and functionally integrated system, featuring advanced design ventilation, respiratory monitoring, and breathing system. The Aisys Carestation simplifies complex processes with its innovative design. The large-panel displays are mounted on a movable arm with 360° of rotation. You can easily reposition the displays to keep vital signs and ventilation controls in view and in reach at all times.