Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine
|Brand: Drager||Type: Anesthesia Machine|
|SKU: DRA-FABIUSGS||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
A solid, spacious design and a wide range of ventilation capabilities that cover most operating room applications.
Fabius GS Features:
- E-Vent Electronic Ventilator
- Volume Control, Manual/Spontaneous Ventilation Standard
- Optional Pressure Control, Pressure Support, SIMV/PS Ventilation
- 2 Position Drager Vaporizer Manifold
- Drager 2000 Vaporizer Configuration
- Gas Scavenging System
- Patient Breathing Circuit
- Three Tier Integrated Alarm System
- Solid, spacious design with large drawers
- Includes New O2, N2O, Vac, & Air Hose Assemblies
- Optional Vaporizers: Isoflurane, Desflurane, Sevoflurane
- 1 Year Warranty
The Drager Fabius GS combines advanced ventilation technology with reliable and proven breathing system components, opening new frontiers in ventilation performance while maintaining well-established functionality. A solid design and modular architecture with a wide range of ventilation capabilities that cover most operating room applications, provide exceptional performance, value and flexibility. Combining time-tested design concepts with the comfort and utility of modern digital technology, it's an anesthesia workstation that is simple to use, highly efficient and ready for the future.
- Dimensions: 35.2" W x 51.2" H x 32.3" D
- Unit Weight Without Vaporizers: 224 lbs
- Power Supply
- 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.3 A max
- Battery (supports ventilator and monitor) > 45 min.
- Ventilator: E-vent Electronically controlled, electrically driven.
- Operating Modes Standard:
- Volume Control (IPPV)
- Optional Operating Mode Additions:
- Pressure Control
- Pressure Support
- Synchronized Volume Controlled Ventilation w/ Pressure Support