Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine
|Brand: Drager||Type: Anesthesia Machine|
|Availability: Pre-Order||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Drager Apollo Features:
- Lead Time: Varies - Request Quote
- E-Vent Plus Ventilator: Manual / Spontaneous, Volume Mode, Pressure Mode Ventilation Standard
- Optional Pressure Support, Volume Auto Flow, SIMV Ventilation
- Advanced ventilation capability provides ICU quality ventilation in the OR
- Spontaneous breathing support
- Electrically powered piston ventilator requires no drive gas
- Easy to use, easy to move, easy to lock in place with a central foot brake
- All functional elements are within easy reach of seated or standing user
- Unique breathing bag arm design provides the ultimate in flexibility
- Unique larger swivel writing surface
- Integrated auxiliary O2 and pressure gauge where you need them
- 2 deep drawers for storage (one is lockable)
- Integrated footrest and centrally operated brake
- Integrated and dimmable task lighting
- Includes New O2, N2O, Vac, & Air Hose Assemblies
- Includes New O2 Sensor, Flow Sensors, Batteries, Power Cord
- Vaporizers and Monitors Available, Not Included
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
Apollo Anesthesia Machine Specifications:
- Weight (Without vaporizers and gas cylinders) = 365 lbs. (165 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) = 59 x 33.5 x 31.5 inches (150 x 85 x 80 cm)
- Power = 200 W
- Operating voltage = 100 to 127 VAC (- 15 % + 10 %) 45 - 65 Hz.
- Integrated Power Backup = At least 30 min, typically 90 min; Depending on ventilation parameters.
- Ventilator E-Vent® Plus = Electrically driven and electronically controlled, fresh gas decoupled.
- Ventilation modes = Manual, spontaneous, Volume Mode, Pressure Mode Optional/Synchronization: Pressure Support (PS), Volume Mode Autoflow.
- Pressure limitation PMAX (in Volume Mode) = (PEEP + 10) up to 70 cmH2O.
- Pressure limitation PINSP (in Pressure Mode) = (PEEP + 5) up to 70 cmH2O.
- Trigger = 0.3 - 15 L/min.
- Breathing frequency (freq.) = 3 - 100 bpm.
- Inspiration time (TINSP) = 0.2 - 6.7s