Allied Healthcare MCV200 Portable Ventilator, New
|Brand: Allied Healthcare||Type: Ventilator|
|Availability: In Stock||Condition: New - Open Box|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
*15 units available in unused condition with original packaging. Ships within 24 hours of payment. Next day air shipping available - please inquire for pricing.
MCV200 Ventilator Features:
- Lead Time: Ships within 1 business day of payment
- User-friendly controls are easily discernible for responders with varying ranges of experience.
- Assist-Control, external PEEP, and independent ventilation controls available for enhanced treatment in the field.
- Low maintenance and weatherproof design for long-lasting use.
- Flexible operation with compressed gas, battery power, DC power, or AC power for any mass casualty response.
- Electrically or pneumatically powered.
- 90 day parts and labor warranty
The Allied Healthcare MCV200 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator is a powerful, portable unit for emergency response situations.
The MCV200 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator can operate on compressed gas, DC power, or AC power with a seven hour battery runtime. It's ideal in situations with unplanned medical surges, offering complete pneumatic ventilation in environments where electricity is unavailable or DC power is drained.
The mass casualty ventilator is equipped with a variety of features, including alarm systems for airway pressure, source gas, and battery. In addition, the MCV200 is spill and rain resistant, shock resistant up to a 30" drop, and can provide ventilation using ambient air, high pressure oxygen, or a mix of oxygen/air.