Drager Fabius Tiro Anesthesia Machine
|Brand: Drager||Type: Anesthesia Machine|
|Availability: Pre-Order||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
The same technology and performance as previous Drager models in a sleek, compact design.
Fabius Tiro Standard Configuration Features:
- Lead Time: Varies - request quote
- E-Vent Electronic Ventilator
- Volume Control, Manual/Spontaneous Ventilation Standard
- Optional Pressure Control, Pressure Support, SIMV/PS Ventilation
- 2 Vaporizer Manifold Configuration
- Gas Scavenging System
- Three-Tier Integrated Alarm System
- Compact, flexible and effective
- Powerful, accurate ventilation without drive gas
- Enhanced safety features
- Comprehensive information management
- Designed for confined spaces
- Modular open architecture
- Includes New O2, N2O, Vac, & Air Hose Assemblies
- Includes New O2 Sensor, Flow Sensors, Batteries, Power Cord
- Vaporizers and Monitors Available, Not Included
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Notes: Please specify in order notes connection type needed for the gas hoses.
The Dräger Fabius Tiro combines everything you need to provide high-quality ventilation in small spaces. Its compact design makes it a natural choice for applications where you need to get the most of the available room without having to compromise on features or flexibility. With a wide array of options to choose from, the Fabius Tiro can be customized to suit your needs and even be upgraded when those needs change. At its core, the Fabius Tiro anesthesia machine features our powerful and accurate E-vent piston ventilator, which gives you the ability to handle a wide range of acuity levels.
- Dimensions = 22.8" × 53.6" × 24.7"
- Unit Weight Without Vaporizers = 256 lb
- Power and Battery Backup
- Power input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 70 VA
- Operation time with fully charged batteries: Minimum 45 minutes (up to 120 minutes)
- Anesthesia Gas Supply Module
- Range of fresh gas flow indicators: 0.00 to 12.0 l/min
- Total fresh gas flow meter: 0 to 10 l/min, calibrated with 50% O2 and 50% N2O mixture
- O2 flush: At 87 psi (6 bar): max. 75 l/min; at 41 psi (2.8 bar): min. 25l/min)
- Vaporizer mount: Single Drager or Selectatec; optional standby vaporizer parking holder.