Stryker Secure Three S3 Hospital Bed
|Brand: Stryker||Type: Hospital Bed|
|Lead Time: 3-4 Weeks||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Stryker S3 Hospital Bed Features:
- Designed with onehand operation and an intermediate position for patient assistance during bed entry and exit.
- One-touch scale allows accurate, repeatable readings with the patient or bed in any position.
- iBed® awareness monitors local bed status information, alerting changes to preset positions visually, audibly or remotely.
- Depending on the number of waves you’ve configured the Intellivue X2 to show, the area of each wave automatically adjusts in size.
- Open architecture platform gives you clinical and financial flexibility to choose any support surface for the bed.
- Exclusive StayPut technology allows patient’s proximal location to remain essentially unchanged when the head of bed is raised, reducing the need for patient repositioning while keeping patients close to bedside belongings
The Stryker S3 is based on the company's popular Secure line of hospital beds. The S3 is a med/surg bed that monitors the patient's position in three zones and a 30-degree Head Of Bed angle to help reduce the risk of ventilator-associated pneumonia. The bed also offers one-hand operation of siderails, center-mounted brake, one-touch in-bed scale and superior ergonomics to reduce bending and twisting that can injure caregivers.
Stryker S3 Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Overall Length: 93”
- Overall Width:
- Siderails Up: 41.5”
- Siderails Down: 39.5”
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb.
- Height Range:
- High: 30”
- Low: (standard with 6” casters) 16”
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0°-60°
- Knee Gatch: 0°-40°
- Trend./Reverse Trend: +12°/-10°
- Patient Surface: 35” W x 84” L
- Caster Diameter: 6”