Midmark / Ritter 646 Basic Podiatry Chair
|Brand: Midmark||Type: Procedure Chair|
|Availability: In Stock||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Midmark 646 Podiatry Chair Features:
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs
- Fixed seat height: 21"
- Power seat tilt and backrest positioning
- Touch controls on both sides of footrest
- One-hand operated foot section
- Pull-out debris tray
- Foot section height w/ foot section retracted: 18"-35"
- Foot section height w/ foot section extended: 15.5" - 37.5"
- Back support range: 0°-80°
- Seat tilt range: 0°-30°
- Armrest pair
- Foot control - wired
- Electrical receptacles on base of chair
- Upholstery color: customer choice
- 1-Year Warranty
The Midmark 646 Podiatry Chair with an exclusive foot section design puts control right where it’s needed—in the provider’s hands. The ergonomic design allows the provider to work from a comfortable position whether seated or standing. Features such as easy-release handles on both sides of the foot section and convenient, integrated controls help make the provider’s job a little easier.