Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine
|Brand: Drager||Type: Anesthesia Machine|
|Availability: In Stock||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
A solid, spacious design and a wide range of ventilation capabilities that cover most operating room applications.
Fabius GS Features:
- Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
- E-Vent Electronic Ventilator
- Volume Control, Pressure Control, Manual/Spontaneous Ventilation
- Optional Pressure Support, SIMV/PS Ventilation
- 2 Position Drager Vaporizer Manifold
- Drager 2000 Vaporizer Configuration
- Gas Scavenging System
- Patient Breathing Circuit
- Three Tier Integrated Alarm System
- Solid, spacious design with large drawers
- Includes New O2, N2O, Vac, & Air Hose Assemblies
- Includes New O2 Sensor, Flow Sensors, Batteries, Power Cord
- Vaporizers and Monitors Available, Not Included
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Notes: Please specify in order notes connection type needed for the gas hoses.
The Drager Fabius GS combines advanced ventilation technology with reliable and proven breathing system components, opening new frontiers in ventilation performance while maintaining well-established functionality. A solid design and modular architecture with a wide range of ventilation capabilities that cover most operating room applications, provide exceptional performance, value and flexibility. Combining time-tested design concepts with the comfort and utility of modern digital technology, it's an anesthesia workstation that is simple to use, highly efficient and ready for the future.
- Dimensions: 35.2" W x 51.2" H x 32.3" D
- Unit Weight Without Vaporizers: 224 lbs
- Power Supply
- 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.3 A max
- Battery (supports ventilator and monitor) > 45 min.
- Ventilator: E-vent Electronically controlled, electrically driven.
- Operating Modes Standard:
- Volume Control (IPPV)
- Optional Operating Mode Additions:
- Pressure Control
- Pressure Support
- Synchronized Volume Controlled Ventilation w/ Pressure Support
- Drager Vapor 2000 Anesthesia Vaporizer Compatible