System Two Duo Surgical Lights
|Brand: Medical Illumination||Type: Surgical Light|
|Availability: Pre-Order||Condition: New|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
System Two Light Specifications:
- Dual Ceiling Mount Configuration (XLDS-S22)
- 130,000 lux output at 39.4″ (1 meter distance)
- Over 4,300º Kelvin color temperature
- Cross Focus Technology provides adjustable light pattern from 9.5″ to 14″
- Five-stage light dimming via the removable sterilizable handle
- ENDO Mode
- 50,000-hour rated LED life
- Virtually zero heat generation and low energy consumption
- Ability to control all functions within the sterile field
- Advanced suspension arm design, providing smooth extensive coverage
- Excellent shadow control, even with just a single light head
- Exceptional value compared to other lighting systems with similar features.
- 3 Year Warranty Standard
HD Video Camera Specfications:
- 1080i high-definition
- HD-SDI video output
- 20x optical zoom/12x digital zoom
- Auto and manual focus
- Sterilizable handle – standard
- Mounted independently or together with lights
Monitor Arm Specifications:
- Sterilizable handle for adjustments within the sterile field
- Provides options for High Definition, fiber optics cabling and video source switching
- Compatible with most video sources
- Ceiling mount version as solo arm or together with lights
- Can mount up to 26” monitor
Wall Mount Control Panel Specifications:
- Bright LCD display
- Controls On/Off
- Controls Dimming Modes
- Multi-head operation
- Connects via Bluetooth
There’s good reason why our System Two is the flagship of the Medical Illumination line of surgery lights. It’s been brilliantly engineered to give you profoundly brighter, whiter, cooler and more adjustable lighting than any previous technology. So you get the most vivid, accurate colors with remarkable shadow control — and virtually no heat emission. All at a price you won’t sweat over.
The perfect visual support partner to the System Two, the HD Video Camera provides affordable HD video support and features multiple zoom and focus options.
The System Two Monitor Arm meets the changing needs of the advanced surgery room. Its flexibility of movement and mounting at the same axis as the light allows for 300-degree rotation above the surgery table. Compatible with most medical grade video monitors input.
The System Two Wall Control independently manages one, two, or three System Two lights and their multiple functions.