Bovie Derm 102 High Frequency Desiccator
|Brand: Bovie||Type: Electrosurgical Unit|
|Availability: Pre-Order||Condition: New|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
10 watt maximum high frequency desiccator used perform in-office minor skin procedures. The Derm 102 utilizes bipolar cable A827V, the Derm 101 does not.
- A902 - 3-Button Power Control & Autoclavable Handpiece
- A804 - (5) Sharp Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile
- A805 - (2) Sharp Dermal Tips - Sterile
- A806 - (5) Blunt Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile
- A807 - (2) Blunt Dermal Tips - Sterile
- A806DE - (2) Derm-Elite Premium Blunt Dermal Tip - Non-Sterile
- A807DE - (2) Derm-Elite Premium Blunt Dermal Tip - Sterile
- A910 - (2) Disposable Handpiece Sheath - Non-Sterile
- A837 - Wall Mount Kit
- Medical Grade Power Cord
- User Manual
- 4 Year Standard Warranty
The Derm 102 Electrosurgical Generator with Bipolar is an economical, 10 watt high frequency desiccator, designed to give practitioners the ability to perform in-office, minor skin procedures such as the removal of skin tags, benign lesions, and premalignant lesions. This unit allows practitioners to provide better patient care in the office, at a sensible price, saving the patient time and money, while increasing their practice revenue.
The power can be adjusted using the 3-Button Power Control Handpiece or using the rotary dial on the unit. The Derm 102 features a large, bright LED display for excellent visibility across the procedure room.
- Coagulation: 10W
- Bipolar: 10W