Welch Allyn VSM 300 Patient Monitor - Refurbished
• Noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate and MAP
• Includes automatic blood pressure mode, programmable alarms
• Optional—SureTemp® Plus Thermometry
• Optional Masimo® or Nellcor® pulse oximetry
• Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
• Intuitive LCD display facilitates menu navigation
• Built-in memory capability
• Integrated thermal printer
The monitor can monitor systolic and diastolic noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate, and MAP (mean arterial pressure). Units configured with the appropriate options can also simultaneously monitor temperature and SpO2, and can continuously monitor pulse rate.
All vital-sign measurements are displayed on the front panel of the monitor. These measurements can also be printed, using the optional integrated thermal printer. The monitor provides programmable audible and visual alarms and automatic NIBP measurements at selectable intervals. It can also be configured to provide an alarm activated Nurse Call function.