Wallach Disposable Plastic Shields 100/box
|Brand: Wallach||Type: Cryosurgical System|
|Lead Time: 3-5 days||Condition: New|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
The Wallach Disposable Plastic Shield acts as an insulator to prevent the Wallach Cryosurgical Tips from adhering to tissue in unwanted areas. The shield also assures proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop, provided tabs on shield are correctly fitted into grooves on the metal tip.
Utilized by the popular LL100 and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems, these cryotips offer the ultimate in safety and convenience. The disposable shield removes from cryotips easily, allowing the cryotips to be sterilized. Avoid soaking tips which may lead to problems caused by oversoaking (oversoaking may lead to tip corrosion).
Directions For Use:
- Remove disposable shield from cryotip and discard.
- Plug cryotip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Steam sterilize cryotip.
- Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate sterilization.
- Attach new Wallach disposable plastic shield to the Wallach cryotip.
- Wallach Cryotip is now ready to use.