Tuttnauer ValueKlave 1730 Autoclave - New
Free Shipping | 1 Week Lead Time | 1 Year Warranty
*Call for our best price.
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth) = 7" x 13"
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) = 17.9" x 17.4" x 12"
- Standard Cassette Capacity = 2 Half (8" x 5.5")
- Tray Dimensions = 11.6" x 4.7" x 0.8"
- 3 Trays Included
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time | Cold = 16 min | Hot = 11 min
- 110V, 50/60 Hz, 1350W, 11A
The Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 1 year parts and labor warranty