Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave - New
Free Shipping | 1 Week Lead Time | 1 Year Warranty
*Call for our best price
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth) = 9" x 18"
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) = 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Standard Cassette Capacity = 2 Full (8" x 11") & 2 Half (8" x 5.5")
- Tray Dimensions = 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"
- 3 Trays Included
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time | Cold = 27 min | Hot = 13 min
- 110V, 50/60 Hz, 1400W, 12A
The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. Our 2340M autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.