Scican Bravo 21V Tabletop Autoclave
|Brand: SciCan||Type: Autoclave|
|Lead Time: 1-2 weeks||Condition: New|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
*This product can only be shipped to medical facilities. Orders placed by dental facilities will be canceled.
- MA320011 = 120V, 15A 60Hz, No Printer, Data Logger Included
- MA320013 = 220V, 10A 60Hz, No Printer, Data Logger Included
The BRAVO fractionated vacuum chamber autoclave continues the SciCan tradition of being at the forefront of innovation and technology. BRAVO incorporates both pre-vac (to remove air) and post-vac (to help drying) cycles to ensure perfect steam penetration for any load. BRAVO is true to the STATIM reputation for speed, providing rapid cycles for all types of instrument loads.
- Speed - ultra-fast 28 minute cycle from start to dry for a solid wrapped cycle
- Dryness - Dri-TecV technology allows Bravo to complete its dry cycle while others are still sterilizing
- Fresh water cycles - with no add-ons needed, Bravo only uses fresh, clean distilled water for each cycle
- Versatility - Bravo can run wrapped and unwrapped cycles in the popular B cycle in addition to N and S cycles
- Filling and draining - Bravo pulls S/D water as needed from an outside source and hooks up directly to a drain line to greatly reduce staff time in managing the machine
- Ease of use - Bravo can be started by two simple buttons
- Unit Dimensions = 25" L x 19" W x 16.5" H
- Chamber Dimensions = 10" Deep x 17.5" Across