Olympic Bili Light w/ Rolling Stand - Refurbished
The Olympic Bili-Lite Model 33 is the standard phototherapy light used in hospitals for close to 40 years.
- Provides uniform irradiance over a large treatment area — 12 x 24 inches (30 x 60 cm)
- Intensity can be changed by adjusting the height of the light hood, which for safety is supported by a counter-balance spring
- Rolls easily on four swiveling & locking casters and has a weighted base for extra stability & safety
- Blue bulbs (OB) are furnished as standard — high-intensity super blue bulbs (BB) are also available
- Peak intensity of 13.8 μW/cm2 /nm (Type OB bulbs) or 26.0 μW/ cm2 /nm (Type BB bulbs) at 20 inches (51 cm) from patient