Medical Illumination MI-750 Surgical Lights - New
Free Shipping | 2-3 Week Lead Time | 1 Year Warranty
- Very low heat
- Output rated at 75,000 LUX at 1 meter
- 4,300° K pure white illumination
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Three-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from a unique sterilizable handle
- Long-life LED’s, rated at 50,000 hours
- Superior shadow control
- Near-zero radiated heat
- Lower overall maintenance costs
- 50,000 hour-rated LED life
- Wide array of mounts for flexibility of needs
The ideal, mid-sized light for surgery and procedures, the MI-750 delivers maximum brightness, sharpness and color accuracy. So you can visualize your work in the most precise way. 3-stage dimming lets you easily control brightness within the illumination field.
Also, the new MI Series features longer arms that provide a wider 11-foot circle of reach, along with even smoother movement, greater maneuverability, plus an improved mounting system.