Masimo Radical 7 Pulse Oximeter - Refurbished
Featuring “gold standard” Masimo SET pulse oximetry, proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2 readings during motion and low perfusion.
Upgradable Masimo Rainbow SET technology platform lets you add total hemoglobin (SpHb™) and oxygen content (SpOC™) through simple field-installed software upgrades.
Additional upgrades allow you to continuously and non-invasively measure carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO), methemoglobin (SpMet) and PVI™. Linked to improved care and reduced medical errors. Enhanced probe-off detection with Rainbow sensors. Color display allows immediate differentiation of critical measurements.
- Masimo SET pulse oximetry, proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2 readings during motion and low perfusion.
- Bright multi-color or monochromatic screen that is easy to read in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Reduced cost of ownership.
- Water resistant for ultimate protection in all conditions.
- Relative Perfusion Index helps locate best site for the sensor by providing a quantitative value to compare the strength of the pulse signal at different sites on patient.
- Superior portability.
- Fits conveniently in a pocket or can be worn using the included carrying case.
- Perfect for at-a-glance readings in a variety of clinical settings.
- Patented 3D alarms provide thresholds for desaturations and perfusion index based on clinician-specified severity and frequency, enhancing patient safety.
- Optional external wireless radio allows The Radical-7 to communicate with Masimo Patient SafetyNet, the remote monitoring and clinician-notification system that helps you keep at-risk patients safe on general care floors.