Hill-Rom Advanta Hospital Bed
|Brand: Hill-Rom||Type: Hospital Bed|
|Lead Time: 7-10 days||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Click here for SW Medical's hospital bed refurbishing process
Hill-Rom Advanta Hospital Bed Features:
- 500 Lbs. Patient Weight Capacity
- Nurse SideCom & Patient SideCom Controls With Lockout
- Emergency CPR Release
- Special 2-Way Siderail & Tuck-A-Way Feature
- Automated Underbed Nightlight
- Drainage Bag Holders
- IV Pole Storage
- Footend Controls: Trend, Rev Trend, Head, Knee, Hi-Lo
- Improved Ergonomics And Aesthetics
- Height in high position: 30"
- Height in low position: 17"
- Sleep surface width: 36"
- Sleep surface length: 82"
- Overall length (w/out bumpers): 36" × 91"
- New Mattress Included
Refurbished Hill-Rom Advantas are one of the most popular fully electric hospital beds available. The Advanta hospital bed is great for training and medical applications. The Advanta is a six-function bed that includes trendelenburg, electric height adjustment and more. Scales and bed exit are optional additional features.
- Condition: Refurbished
- Brand: Hill-Rom
- Room Type:
- Nursing School / Technical Program
- Patient Room
- Clinical Specialty: General Practice
- Scale - Hill-Rom
- Bed Exit - Hill-Rom
- Dimensions: 42.8"W x 91.0"L x 28.5"H
- Weight: 325.0 Lbs.