GE MAC 3500 ECG Machine - Refurbished
- Detailed data is collected by the machine in a 12-lead resting EKG analysis with an easy-to-read color display.
- Easy to use, scalable and flexible enough to fit the needs of any hospital, clinic or physician office.
- 12SL with Gender-Specific interpretation makes detecting AMI in women easier.
- Marquette Hook-up Advisor signal quality analysis program helps reduce poor waveform quality.
- Barcode and magnetic card reader help reduce errors, verify patient identification and automate data input.
- Include many of the distinctive features found in previous MAC products, such as a common user interface and operation.
The GE MAC 3500 Resting ECG System offers users the best technology on a 12 lead ECG analysis system. The MAC family of ECGs is recognized as one of the hardest-working resting ECG systems in the industry, with a trusted reputation and a track record for performance. The MAC 3500 builds on this reputation with a system that is easy to use, scalable and flexible enough to fit the needs of any hospital, clinic or physician office.