Drager Caleo Infant Incubator - Refurbished
- Innovative incubator creates controlled, thermoregulated environment
- Allows for more physical contact between the neonate and caregiver than ever before
- Unique kangaroo mode for monitored interaction between caregivers and baby
- Monitors the following parameters: air, skin, humidity, oxygen, weight
- Adjustable trend is customizable from 3 hours to 7 days
- Integrated x-ray cassette allows caregivers to capture images with minimal disturbance
- Double air curtain provides consistent climate even when access doors are open
- JumboPorts™ give caregivers access to any part of the bed for endotracheal intubation and minor surgeries
- External control panel adjusts mattress tilt, incubator height
- Modular design for easy machine updates
The Drager Caleo is a state-of-the-art incubator that balances the need for a carefully controlled infant microclimate with the important bond between infants, parents and caregivers.
The Caleo is the first incubator of its kind with kangaroo mode, an innovative way to bring the baby and the parent together while maintaining thermoregulation. Kangaroo mode provides continuous monitoring and climate control while the baby is out of the incubator, preventing cold stress, heat stress and temperature instability.
While the baby is in the incubator, caregivers can virtually eliminate disturbances by utilizing the Caleo’s external control panel to adjust mattress tilt and height. An integrated x-ray cassette drawer allows caregivers to capture images without opening the incubator. The Caleo also features a double air curtain that sustains a balance climate even when the access doors are open.