Bovie Reusable Return Electrode Grounding Pads/Cords
|Brand: Bovie||Type: Electrosurgical Accessories|
|Lead Time: 7-10 days||Condition: New|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Bovie Reusable Return Electrode Grounding Pads/Cords Description
Return electrodes are utilized for a safe return of electrosurgical energy from the patient body. Bovie disposable, single-use return electrodes are manufactured with a super adhesive hydrogel for secure patient application. Also available are reusable grounding plates used mostly in Animal Health procedures and reusable return electrode cables for connection of reusable and disposable pads to the ESU.
- A1202C: connecting cord for A1202 dispersive eleCtrode for A950 – 1/box
- A1204: metal plate and cord for A950 – 1/box
- A1204C: replacement cord for A1204
- A1204P: replacement metal plate for use with A1204C and A1254C – 1/box
- A1252C: connecting cord for ESRE and ESRS and connects to A952, A1250, A1250U, A1250S, A2250, A3250, A2350, A3350, IDS 210, IDS 310 & most ESUs – 1/box
- A1254C: return electrode cord for the A952, A1250U, A1250S, A2250, A3250, A2350 and A3350.
- A802EU: dispersive electrode for the DERM 101, DERM 102, A900, A940 and A942 – 1/box
- A809: Grounding Wristlet and Cord for the A800 Single