Biodex 058-870 Surgical C-Arm Imaging Table - New
- Carbon-Fiber Tabletop – Low attenuation with choice of standard contoured or rectangular design
- Contoured Tabletop – Features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- Radiolucent Area – Large, 70"
- Isocentric Lateral Roll – Maintains image center during tabletop movement, minimizing image distortion
- High-Speed Actuators – Assure quick tabletop positioning, height adjustability, isocentric lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Table Base – Encased in stainless steel, easy to clean
- Hand and Optional Foot-Operated Controllers – For convenient positioning
- Patient Capacity – 500 lb
- Low Profile Base – For unrestricted C-arm movement
- Accessory Rails
The Pain Management C-Arm Table – 870 is designed for image-guided procedures where stability, access, and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon-fiber tabletop, with choice of contoured or rectangular design, accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The standard contoured top allows ample workspace for anesthesiologists, yet the narrowness required for cervical procedures. The rectangular top offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies. Choose a tabletop to best fit your needs to achieve optimum image resolution.
The large radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Patient comfort and stability are assured by two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening. The contoured tabletop features a face cutout for prone positioning.
A portable hand-held or optional foot-operated controller can be positioned for convenient access from any point around the table. Both controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions. The foot-operated controller can be used when hands are busy with other functions.
- Overall: 97" l x 26" w (246 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 97" l x 24" w (246 x 61 cm) – choice of classic contoured or rectangular design
- Radiolucent Area: 70" l x 24" w (178 x 61 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber with integral head section
- Mattress: Seamless, 2" thick (5 cm)
- Attenuation: 1.2 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Height Adjustable: 29.5" to 39.5" (75 to 100 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Isocentric Lateral Roll: 15° clockwise or counterclockwise
- Hand Control: activates height, isocentric lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Foot Control (optional): activates height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 30" x 1.12" x .375" (75 x 2.86 x .95 cm) mounted near foot end of table
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 749 lb (340 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1®, CAN/CSA© C22.2 No.: 601.1.M90, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-46 and CE marked.
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor