Biodex 058-846 Surgical C-Arm Imaging Table - New
- Free-Float Tabletop – With specially-designed SmoothGlide™ movement
- Carbon-Fiber Tabletop – Low attenuation with choice of standard contoured or rectangular design
- Contoured Tabletop – Features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- Tabletop Motion – Expansive head-to-toe, 35"
- Radiolucent Area – Extra-large, 75"
- High-Speed Actuator – For quick vertical movement
- Mushroom-Shaped Control – Ergonomic, for free-float motion
- Table Base – Encased in stainless steel, easy to clean
- Hand-Held Controller – For convenient positioning
- Patient Capacity – 500 lb
- Low Profile Base – For unrestricted C-arm movement
- Accessory Rails
The Surgical C-Arm Table – 846 is designed for procedures where stability, access and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop, with choice of contoured or rectangular design, accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The standard contoured top allows ample workspace for anesthesiologists, yet the narrowness required for cervical procedures. The rectangular top offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies. Choose a tabletop to best fit your needs to achieve optimum image resolution.
Its large radiolucent area, motorized actuation of height, and free-float tabletop make it ideal for both pain care and cardiovascular applications. The radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening assure patient comfort and stability. The contoured tabletop features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning.
Control Made Easy
The portable, hand-held controller offers the freedom to adjust height from any point around the table. An ergonomic, mushroom-shaped control optimizes command of the SmoothGlide™ free-float tabletop.
- Overall: 97" l x 26" w (246 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 97" l x 24" w (246 x 61 cm) – choice of classic contoured or rectangular design
- Radiolucent Area: 75" l x 24" w (191 x 61 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Carbon Fiber with integral head section
- Mattress: Seamless, 2" thick (5 cm)
- Attenuation: 1.2 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Height: Adjustable from 32" to 42" (81 to 106 cm)
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe float): 35" (89 cm)
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side float): 10" (25.4 cm)
- Hand Control: activates height
- Mushroom-Top Control: releases X-Y Tabletop motions
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 49.5" x 1.12" x .375" (124 x 2.86 x .95 cm) mounted near foot end of table
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 800 lb (363 kg)Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1®, CAN/CSA© C22.2
- No.: 601.1.M90, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-2-46 and CE marked.
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor