Biodex 058-840 Surgical C-Arm Imaging Table
|Brand: Biodex||Type: C-Arm Tables|
|Lead Time: 30 days||Condition: New|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Biodex 058-840 Table Features:
- Free-Float Tabletop – With specially-designed SmoothGlide™ movement
- Carbon-Fiber Tabletop – Low attenuation with choice of standard contoured or rectangular design
- Contoured Tabletop – Features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- Tabletop Motion – Expansive head-to-toe, 35"
- Radiolucent Area – Extra-large, 75"
- Isocentric Lateral Roll – Maintains image center during tabletop movement, minimizing image distortion
- High-Speed Actuators – Assure quick tabletop positioning, height adjustability, isocentric lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Mushroom-Shaped Control – Ergonomic, for free-float motion
- Table Base – Encased in stainless steel, easy to clean
- Hand and Foot-Operated Controllers – Ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning
- Patient Capacity – 500 lb
- Low Profile Base – For unrestricted C-arm movement
- Accessory Rails
- AC and Battery Power – Standard
The Surgical C-Arm Table 840 is designed for image-guided fluoroscopic procedures where stability, access, and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop, with choice of rectangular or contoured design, accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The rectangular top offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies. The contoured top provides ample workspace for anesthesiologists, yet the narrowness required for cervical procedures. Choose the top that best suits your needs to achieve optimum image resolution.
The extra-large, 75" radiolucent area, free-float X-Y tabletop, motorized control of height, isocentric lateral roll, Trendelenburg motions and the catheter tray extension make the Surgical C-Arm Table - 840 ideal for cardiovascular procedures. The radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Patient comfort and stability are assured by two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening. The contoured tabletop features a face cutout for prone positioning.
The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning, and can be positioned from any point around the table. Both controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions. The hand-held controller provides the back-to-level function. The foot-operated controller also releases the tabletop for X-Y positioning and is ideal when hands are busy with other functions.
The ergonomic mushroom-shaped control optimizes command of the SmoothGlide™ free-float tabletop. When employing any degree of tilt or roll, X and Y positions are “locked” to prevent gravity-induced movement. 35" head-totoe (X) can be maintained during lateral roll; and side-to-side (Y) can be maintained during Trendelenburg positioning.
Isocentric lateral roll is a unique movement that maintains center of the focal area, minimizing image distortion. Reducing the time required for adjustments, table or patient, ultimately reduces exposure to scatter radiation.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to hinder movement or block casters. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous,s cordless operation.
- Overall: 97" l x 26" w (246 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 97" l x 24" w (246 x 61 cm) – choice of classic contoured or rectangular design
- Catheter Tray Extension (removable): 18" l x 24" w (45.7 x 61 cm) non-radiolucent
- Radiolucent Area: 75" l x 24" w (191 x 61 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber with integral head section
- Mattress: Seamless, 2" thick (5 cm)
- Attenuation: 1.2 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Height Adjustable: 33.5" to 43.5" (84 to 109 cm)
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe float): 35" (88.9 cm)
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side float): 10" (25.4 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Isocentric Lateral Roll: 0° to ±15°
- Hand Control: activates height, isocentric lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Foot Control: activates all motions (has release for float)
- Mushroom-Top Control: releases X-Y Tabletop motions
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 49.5" x 1.12" x .375" (124 x 2.86 x .95 cm) mounted near foot end of table
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Weight: 641 lb (291 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 865 lb (392 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC and battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An optional battery with separate charging unit provides continuous, cordless operation.
- Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL 60601-1®, CAN/CSA© C22.2 No.: 601.1.M90, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-2-46 and CE marked.
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor