Biodex 058-800 Urology C-Arm Imaging Table - New
- Radiolucent Area – 54" x 17.5"
- Fowler Positioning – Industry exclusive, 0° to 80°
- Tabletop Positioning – Motorized, five-axis
- Hand and Foot-Operated Controllers – For convenient positioning
- Low Profile Base – For unrestricted C-arm movement
- Accessory Rails
- AC and Battery Power – Standard
Designed for Image-guided Urologic Procedures
The Urology C-Arm Table is an ideal choice for image-guided procedures. The narrow Fiberesin™ tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable or ceiling suspended C-Arms. Radiolucent areas are free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Optional Cassette Tray and X-ray Grid allow for the use of overhead or portable x-ray. Functional design provides complete access while minimizing radiation exposure to clinicians.
The Urology C-Arm Table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop. The hand-held and foot-operated controllers can be positioned for access from any point around the table and ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure. The "Level" feature returns the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position. Both controllers can be used for motorized X-Y positioning of the tabletop and feature proportional speed control.
More Adjustments and Features...
The table back positioning adjusts with a simple touch-handle lock/unlock mechanism to an 80° angle with incremental stops at 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°, 60°, 70° and 80°.
The table comes equipped with a lightweight, non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. The radiolucent extension provides capability for vascular, cardiac and other general C-Arm applications. Select from knee crutches or the PAL stirrups, arm boards or drain systems, the choice is yours... configure to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to hinder movement or block casters. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC adapter cord. An optional battery, with separate charging unit, provides continuous cordless operation.
- Dimensions: 84.5" l x 25.5" w (214.6 x 64.8 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 53" l x 21" w (134.6 x 53.3 cm); 84" l (213.4 cm) with extension
- Lightweight Extension (for patient transfer only, not for imaging): 26.5" l x 21" w (67.3 x 53.3 cm)
- Radiolucent Extension: 31" l x 25.5" w (78.7 x 64.8 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Radiolucent Area: 54" l x 17.5" w (137.2 x 44.5 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Three Fiberesin™ sections – each with individual 2" mattress
- Mattress: Individual, seamless, 2" thick (5 cm), one for each section
- Height Adjustable: 34" to 43.5" (86.4 to 110.5 cm)
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe): 20" (51 cm)
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side): 10" (25.4 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Fowler Positioning: Adjusts from 0° to 80° with touch handle lock/unlock
- Hand Control: activates all motions
- Foot Control: activates all motions
- X-Ray Film Tray: Removable film cassette tray for 14" x 17" film with cassette mask for 10" x 12" film. Film cassette tray can be removed from either side of the table.
- X-Ray Grid: Removable X-Ray grid, 103 line, 8:1 ratio
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 1.125" x .375" (2.86 x .95 cm) on table (rails also on table imaging extension)
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps, two ankle straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity:
- In urologic position: 500 lb (227 kg)
- In use with radiolucent extension: 400 lb (181.4)
- Weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Shipping Weight: 903 lb (409.6 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC and Battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL-60601-1, CAN/CSA® C22.2 No.: 601.1.M90, EN 60601-1 and IEC- 60601-1-2:2001-09, CE MARKED
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor