ArjoHuntleigh Citadel Hospital Bed - New
Free Shipping | 1 Year Warranty
ArjoHuntleigh Citadel patient care system offers core bed frame features found in MedSurg, Step-Down and Critical Care units, with confidence that the bed frame can help support core patient needs.
ArjoHuntleigh Citadel hospital bed provides flexible patient care for hospitals that demand safety, security and efficiency from their bed frames and therapeutic mattresses in Critical Care, High Dependency Units (HDUs) and Med Surg.
Support and Safety that only integration can provide (optional) powered therapeutic mattresses offer adaptive care for high risk patient profiles.
C100 Patient Therapy System
- Constant low pressure
- Adjustable pressure settings within each of the four sections
- Patient turn and hold
- X-Ray sleeve
C200 Patient Therapy System- The benefits of C100, with additional features for patients with limited-to-zero mobility:
- Pulsation and Alternating Pressure Therapy
- Continuous 20° turn to assist the caregiver with patient repositioning
Integration provides important communication between the bed frame system and patient therapy system. One button delivers a CPR mode that simultaneously deflates the mattress and levels the frame, and automatic pressure compensation in the seat section occurs when the head of bed is adjusted. It also restricts automated turning when the head of bed exceeds 30° or when one or more of the side rails is lowered.
Microclimate management - The Skin IQ® family of compatible powered mattress covers utilize state-of-the-art Negative Airflow Technology (NAT) to continually draw away excess moisture from the skin/surface interface for microclimate management. Citadel offers a compatible Skin IQ outlet as standard, providing the user the option, and flexibility, to manage their patient's microclimate effectively.
Standardizing efficiency - Citadel Patient Care System is part of the ArjoHuntleigh bed portfolio which is founded on a core design and built on a universal platform. Regardless of the bed frame chosen for your hospital, you have the assurance that each system is based on a consistent design to help you provide optimal patient care.
Features & benefits:
- Tailors pressure ulcer prevention therapies to individual patient needs
- Pit stop maintenance, self-lubricating joints helps minimize preventative maintenance
- Automatic pressure compensation in the seat section when the head of bed is adjusted
- One button CPR which delivers the CPR mode simultaneously to the mattress and the frame
- Practical infection control: easy cleaning and disinfection through openly accessible components (removable deck sheets)
Citadel Standard Information:
- 2 way nurse call with environmental controls,
- Common Undercarriage,
- No Handset, Without DIN Rail & Without Foot Pedal,
- Standard Build + EMR + SafeSet, 125mm HE Track FE+HE Brake Pedal,
- Standard Citadel headboard, and with power outlet