Shipping & Returns
Within Continental United States:
- Free - Standard ground shipping for all orders not requiring freight shipping (If expedited service is required, please inquire for rates and availability)
- $300 - Freight shipping with dock-to-dock delivery
- $350 - Freight shipping with curbside, lift-gate delivery to commercial address
- $650 - Freight shipping with lift-gate service, inside delivery to commercial address
- $750 - Freight shipping with curbside, lift-gate delivery to residential address
Inside delivery includes the delivery of an order through the first door of a facility. For white-glove installation services, please contact us for a quote.
We do not offer inside residential delivery for any items requiring freight shipping.
For shipping quotes, discounts for large orders, or special delivery requests please inquire before making a purchase online.
Lead times are the estimated number of days/weeks for an item to be shipped from our warehouse. Lead times do not include days in transit and are estimates only. Please inquire for exact lead times and product availability before placing an order online.
Alaska, Hawaii, and International Customers:
Please inquire for freight shipping based on your location and order.
International Customers Note:
- Certain product warranties are only available in the United States. Please inquire for details before making a purchase online.
- Taxes, duties, and fees for importation are not included in shipping costs and are the responsibility of the customer.
Returning Southwest Medical Products:
Customer shall have a right to return products for a refund 30 days after delivery for products shipped in error that are different from the products listed, or products that do not function as advertised upon delivery.
No return will be accepted without aquiring an RMA number first. Please call or email us to obtain an RMA number. Be sure to include the RMA number on all packages related to the return. All products returned to SWM may be subject to a restocking fee based on the situation. Customers will be notified of restocking fee before issuance of RMA number. Return shipping cost and scheduling is the responsibility of the customer.
Please keep in mind for refurbished items under warranty, SWM will either repair or exchange the non-functioning unit based on the situation and availability.
For new items to qualify for a full refund, the item must be returned within the original package in brand new condition.
No credit will be given for items returned without an RMA number.