Defibrillator Refurbishing Process
At Southwest Medical, we prioritize cardiac care and safety, ensuring that each defibrillator meets stringent industry standards. With our expertly restored equipment, you can deliver prompt and effective defibrillation in critical moments while optimizing your budget.
Southwest Medical Defibrillator Refurbishing Process (Completed Photos Below):
- Chassis / housing is inspected and cleaned or replaced
- AC plug, receptacles and cords are replaced if necessary
- Circuit breaker, fuses and fittings are replaced if needed
- The display panels are inspected and cleaned or replaced
- All alarms and audible signals are tested and verified
- The battery is replaced, the unit is re-calibrated
- If applicable, the printer is inspected and repaired
- A roll of printer paper is included, if applicable
- New ECG cables, leads and clips are included
- The unit receives a new label and is shipped to the customer
Lifepak 15 Defibrillator Refurbished
Zoll R Series Defibrillator Refurbished
Southwest Medical has over 30 years experience refurbishing medical equipment. All units are backed by a 1-year warranty. Browse available inventory below, request a free online quote or place an order today.