Drager Narkomed MRI Anesthesia Machine
|Brand: Drager||Type: Anesthesia Machine|
|Availability: Pre-Order||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Narkomed MRI Anesthesia Machine Features:
- Lead Time: Varies - Request Quote
- AV2+ Electronic Ventilator
- Volume, Time-Cycled, Pressure-Limited Ventilation
- 1 Vaporizer Manifold Configuration
- Gas Scavenging System
- For use in shielded or unshielded MRI environments of up to 3.0 Tesla.
- Integrated monitor measures and displays airway pressure, volume and oxygen data with airway pressure waveform.
- Customizable alarms for each unique situation.
- Standard Narkomed patient suction system with regular or reusable canister designed for MRI use.
- 3-hour battery backup guarantees continuous operation of all machine functions.
- Accurate ultrasonic flow sensor has no moving parts for easy cleaning.
- Time-cycled, pressure-limited AV2+ ventilator equipped with pneumatic circuitry and independent breathing rate and tidal volume controls.
- Vapor 2000 needs no annual recalibration, compensates for variances in pressure, temperature and flow.
- Open or closed waste scavenging system.
- Dual canister absorber for increased time between absorbent changes.
- Compatible with halothane, isoflurane, enflurane and sevoflurane anesthetic agents.
- Includes New O2, N2O, Vac, & Air Hose Assemblies
- Includes New O2 Sensor, Flow Sensors, Batteries, Power Cord
- Vaporizers and Monitors Available, Not Included
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Notes: Please specify in order notes connection type needed for the gas hoses.