Bovie Smoke Evacuator Filter 35-hr
|Brand: Bovie||Type: Smoke Evacuators and Accessories|
|Lead Time: 7-10 days||Condition: New|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Bovie Smoke Evacuator Filter 35-hr Specifications:
- Filter Life Indicator: Timed replacement.
- Low: 35 hours of filter life.
- Medium: 24 hours of filter life.
- High: 18 hours of filter life.
The SF35 Extended-Life Filter offers up to 35 hours of performance (when used at the lowest setting), reducing procedure cost by 38% from the previous model. Surgical smoke is processed by a series of filters, which are completely enclosed to protect the healthcare personnel from potential contamination during filter changes. One SF35 Filter contains four different stages within to capture the smoke plume:
- 1st Stage Filtration is a prefilter whose function is to trap and remove gross particulate and casual fluid.
- 2nd Stage Filtration is ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filter whose high-tech patented design captures particulates and micro-ogranisms from 0.1 to 0.2 microns at an efficiency of 99.999%.
- 3rd Stage Filtration uses the highest grade virgin activated carbon, especially designed for Bovie for the removal and absorption of odors and toxic gases produced by burning tissues. These harmful gases may constitute a health hazard to healthcare professionals who are subjected to prolonged exposure. The activated carbon preferentially removes toxic organic gases rather than water vapor and provides optimal odor removal.
- 4th Stage Filtration is an expanded foam used to trap activated carbon fines from migrating out of the filter.