Baxter I-Pump Pain Management Infusion Pump
|Brand: Baxter||Type: Infusion Pump|
|Availability: In Stock||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Baxter I-Pump Features:
- Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
- Program for epidural, IV, or subcutaneous delivery.
- Delivers continuous, Basal + PCA, or PCA infusions
- Set dosing limits based on clinical preferences, e.g., one or four-hour volume limits and maximum PCA (patient-controlled analgesia) doses per hour.
- Specify PCA dose delay time options in one-minute intervals up to 240 minutes.
- Control flow rates in 0.1 mL/hour increments for maximum flexibility – with continuous flow rates up to 90 mL/hour.
- 90 Day Warranty
Baxter I-pump refurbished, re-certified, patient-ready, with a one year standard warranty. The flexible I-pump system is designed to help each patient become ambulatory as quickly as possible. Pain management can be tailored to both a patient's individual needs as well as clinical priorities through a variety of convenient options.