Anesthesia Machine Refurbishing
Southwest Medical's expert technicians meticulously refurbish each unit, ensuring reliability, safety, and compliance with stringent healthcare standards. Our commitment to excellence means you can trust in the quality of every refurbished anesthesia machine in our inventory. Experience the convenience and cost-effectiveness of refurbished equipment while maintaining the highest standards of patient safety.
Southwest Medical Anesthesia Machine Refurbishing Process (Completed Photos Below):
- Run serial number with OEM for necessary upgrades, recalls, and revisions
- Verify presence, function, and performance of internal componetints including, but not limited to: Pressure gauges, Flow Head, Processor and program, ORMc, O2 Monitor, Power supply, Battery voltages, Alarm channel, and Ventilator
- Repair, rebuild, or replace an internal components listed that do not meet OEM specifications.
- Perform complete system disassembly if necessary
- Disinfect all components
- Sand and repaint all previously painted surfaces including frame drawers and flow head
- Resurface tabletop to original appearance by 5-step sanding and polishing process
- Replace displays if necessary
- Clean and rebuild absorber
- Reassemble refurbished components
- Install new latex-free hoses and bellows if applicable
- Perform comprehensive manufacturer PM service prior to staging
- Configure system to customer's specified parameters
- Stage system for optimum performance and reliability
- Label machine and components to specified requirements
Drager Fabius Tiro Fully Refurbished Anesthesia Machine
Southwest Medical has over 30 years experience refurbishing anesthesia machines. All units are backed by a 1-year warranty. Browse available inventory below, request a free online quote or place an order today.