Zimmer ATS 3000 Tourniquet System - Refurbished
The A.T.S. 3000 Automatic Tourniquet System is a dual-port, dual-cuff medical tourniquet system with microprocessor controls and dedicated ports for supplying and measuring pressure independently. With the innovative Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP) feature, the A.T.S. 3000 Tourniquet combines the latest in advanced surgical tourniquet technology with the well-established Zimmer tradition of safety, reliability and convenience.
- Innovative Limb Occlusion Pressure(LOP) feature.
- Uses ambient air.
- Uses electronic and microprocessor regulated pressure.
- Self-Check Calibration automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time the unit is powered on.
- Cuff Alert alerts the user of cuff status when an attempt is made to set the machine on stand-by.
- Cuff Lockout feature prompts the user to confirm the deflation command during bilateral or IVRA procedure in order to reduce complications due to sudden cuff deflation of the second cuff.