Pedigo 5400 Series Stretchers - New
Free Shipping | 2-3 Week Lead Time | 1 Year Warranty
5400N = 29.5" Overall Width
5400W = 33.5" Overall Width
- 500 lbs. weight capacity
- True Direction Steering (TDS)
- Side rails - full length, single release
- Center column design with precision ball bearings
- Single Trendelenburg assist cylinder (positive/negative - pneumatic)
- Pneumatic assist fowler 400 N (90#) force
- Dual side-mounted hydraulic foot pedals
- Brake & Steer activated foot pedals
- Four corner IV pole receptacles
- Four restraint strap positions
- Full PVC perimeter bumper
- 8” easy mobility casters
- Latex Free
The 5400 Series universal transport stretcher is versatile, yet economical. It’s the right stretcher for ED, OR, PACU, or any department where cost, efficiency and quality are required.
Easy to wipe clean and disinfect, full length tuck-away side rails allow for easier patient transfer by creating a zero transfer gap. Rails feature a release latch centrally located on either side of the litter top under the patient surface.
PNEUMATIC ASSIST FOWLER:
Provides additional assistance for the safe and easy raising and lowering of the patient.
HYDRAULIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT FOOT PEDALS:
Hydraulic Foot Pedals are located on each side of the stretcher within the patient care zone. Colorcoded pedals and function graphics are quickly and easily understood.
CENTER COLUMN SUPPORT:
Sturdy steel column with single hydraulic lift cylinder design uses sixteen precision ball-bearingsto smoothly raise and lower the patient.
TRUE DIRECTION STEERING (TDS):
For improved stretcher control, engage the True Direction Steering system. The steer caster located at the patient’s right foot end of the stretcher will lock once the steering pedal is applied.
The 5400 Series Stretcher has 5-⅞” H of clearance between floor and cowling to easily accommodate and utilize patient lifts.